Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Eventide Collaboration kit by StarSongStudio and Booland Designs

Namaste, peace and serenity. That is the vision that EvenTide was designed to invoke. We've all known times in life that are tumultuous and active; but we yearn also for times of rest and tranquillity. A collab between Booland Designs and Star Song DesignsEvenTide includes floral elements, soft candlelight, and a soothing color palette that calls for you to embrace your memories of the calmer aspects of life, to reflect upon them through journaling and photos, and to share them with a beautiful scrapbook page 




This absolutely gorgeous kit contains:  24 12" x 12" papers, jpg at 300 dpi and 92 beautiful elements, png at 300 dpi PU/S4H ok

The kit is available at these stores:

Digidesignresort
Heritage Scrap
E-scape and scrap
The Studio

And here are two pages I've created with this beautiful kit:

Evening Falls

Perfect Evening





No comments:

Post a Comment