Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Autumn Reflections by StarSongStudio

Have a look at this beautiful new kit by StarSongStudio, called *Autumn Reflections*. Gorgeous blues and tans and fabulous photo papers make for a fantastic fall kit which is extremely versatile.


This lovely kit contains 14 textured papers, 12" x 12" in jpg format and 44 beautiful elements, in png format all at 300 dpi and it is available at these stores:


I've created these two pages with this lovely kit:

Coming Home

Remember This Day


No comments:

Post a Comment