Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quickpage Contest at Coolscrapsdigital

Springtime Fun

This is my entry for this month's QP contest at Coolscrapsdigital. You can download it for free here.

For this LO I used the playful, fun kit: Floral Surprise by Jill. Super bright colors and beautiful flowers are abundant in this gorgeous page kit!  You'll receive 12 - 12 x 12 colorful papers and 61 fun elements.  Created at 300 dpi.  Personal use, S4H & S4O only.


 


 The kit is available at Coolscrapsdigital. If you want to find out more about the contest, you can check out the forum at CSD.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Andrea. Love the freshness and happiness of this QP

    ReplyDelete