Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vintage Treasury Collaboration Kit Part A + B at Digidesignresort

Today I'd like to present to you the new fantastic collaboration kit, called Vintage Treasury Part A +B available at Digidesignresort:


It's a beautiful kit with lots of vintage elements in brown, red and gold. It is perfect for all kind of layouts, especially for the old family photos you want to scrap for so long!

This gorgous kit is created for you by Aurelie, Cajoline Scrap, Feli Designs, Helena Monteiro, Kakleidesigns, Machabine, Maria Designs, Mistica Designs, OS Design, PetEl Design, Pliscrap, Saskia Designs, Schnucki, Simplette and Star Song Studio.

And best of all: if you spend just 15$ at the DDR store, you'll get Part A as a free gift! If you spend as much as 30$ you'll get Part A and Part B for free!

I've created two LO's with this gorgeous kit so you can see just how well it is suited for all your family treasures:
Rendevouz

Girl Friends



No comments:

Post a Comment