Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Journal Me This Bits by Studio4 Designworks

 For all you journalists out there I have a fantastic new kit by Studio4 Designworks. It's called "Journal Me This Bits" and is full of unique elements and papers that will get you on your way to journaling your favourite pages. Have you got a special poem, special saying, or story to tell? This is just the kit to start it all off. It's not just limited to it's theme - it has a wide variety that will let you create any kind of page. Have you got a special vintage family photo you'd like to make memories of? This kit  gives you all of the options to put a special touch to those special pages.



The kit contains 20 - 300 dpi papers and 62 - 300 dpi png elements files. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4O/PU. This fabulous kit is available at the following stores:

Digidesignresort
Digiridoo Scraps
Godigitalscrapbooking

I've made these two very different pages for you to show you just how versatile this kit is:

One With Nature

The Poem



1 comment:

  1. They both are gorgeous Andrea.
    The mask of the first one has a bit the shape of Australia. Hmmm...... wonder what that means :)

    ReplyDelete