Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November It's Tomorrow by M.Créations

Here's an absolutely beautiful new kit by M.Créations, called "November It's Tomorrow".  This kit is perfect for a variety of occasions - you can create beautiful autumn pages, you can scrap the photos of all your loved ones and even pages which show the beginning of winter, be it animals, landscapes or plants.


  

The kit contains 14 papers, all in jpg 3600 x 3600, 300  dpi and 95 elements, all in png, variable sizes, 300 dpi.

This beautiful kit is available at Digidesignresort . I've created these two pages with this gorgeous kit:

Autumn Wind

November Child


No comments:

Post a Comment