Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Imperfect Life by OsDesign

And here is another great kit, called "Imperfect Life" by OsDesign. It's just the right kit for those moments in your life when everything seems to go wrong: the kids are playing up, a secret that you thought well kept is all over town, wishes just don't ever seem to come true, you lose a friend or sometimes life is just really, really boring. But real life is just that - imperfect! And we should capture these moments, too.



 


The kit contains 20 papers (12*12) 32 elements, 5 wordarts, 12 wordlabels and a full alpha.
All is 300 dpi. This great kit is available at Digidesignresort.

I've created these two pages with this truly fantastic, unusual kit:

Carol

Change

No comments:

Post a Comment