Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simplicity Templates by JanetB Designs

Another gorgeous set of white space templates, called "Simplicity" by JanetB Designs - again for all of you scrappers who want to try their hand at white space design but are not sure how to go about it.


This beautiful set is available at Digidesignresort and at The Studio.

I've created one LO with each of the templates included in this really wonderful set:

Sweet Laura

Lost In Thought

Puppy Love

Playing Telephone

No comments:

Post a Comment