Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Petcetera by Studio4 Designworks

Now here is a wonderful new kit, that I personally have been waiting for for quite some time! It's called Petcetera (isn't that a neat name??:)) and it has been created by Studio4 Designworks. It's a pet themed kit and the wonderful thing is that you can scrap both your doggie and your kittie pics with it.


This lovely kit contains 18 300 dpi papers and 55 really cute 300 dpi elements. you can purchase the kit at these stores:

Digiridoo Scraps

Digidesignresort

Godigitalscrapbooking

I've created these two LO's with this gorgeous kit and be sure that there are many more to come! :)

Lexie

Puppy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment