Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a week!

Oh, what a week it's been! On Wednesday I went to Munich to the Olympic Shopping Centre, which is one of  the oldest shopping malls in Germany. I hadn't been for years (or should I say, decades) and it truly was a revelation! They've totally refurbished it, added bits and pieces to it and it's become really grand! I think I spent all of 5 hours wandering around and I must have looked into every shop there at least once! And what do you know! After having returned from a hard day's shopping I found a lovely surprise on my laptop: Janet from JanetB Designs had asked me to be on her CT!! Not only is she a wonderful designer, she's also a very sweet person - needless to say I jumped at the chance! The team's really great, too - seems to me as if  I've known all those lovely ladies for years! Janet's designs can be purchased at Digidesignresort  and here's her latest creation:


 It's a wonderfully playful and fun kit called "Child's Play". It's perfect for all your photos of your kiddies at play, indoors our out. The kit contains 13 papers and 36 elements, all at 300 dpi. Additionally there is an alpha set, lower case and numbers which can be purchased separately or together with the kit as bundle:


 an here are two LO's I made with this lovely kit:







1 comment: