Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

{Quotable} Collab from A Little Giggle Designs

And here is another little gem for you: {Quotable} Collab from A Little Giggle Designs is just the kit for capturing all the things that people say: funny things, famous quotes, the things your mother always used to say - the possibilities are endless!


This fabulous bundle contains 20 patterned, 7 solid papers, in jpg format 12" x 12", 60* unique elements in png format, h1 alpha, 6 journalling cards and 5 clusters all at 300 ppi.

It is available at GDS

And here is a page I've made with this fantastic bundle:

We love to Talk
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment