Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nana by Nydia's Scraps

Here is a delightful kit by Nydia's Scraps. Nydia tried to capture the essence of her oldest daughter in this kit: a little shabby, a little vintage, delicate and sweet with a very soft touch. This kit is perfect for a huge variety of layouts. It contains 14 papers and 54 elements all at 300 dpi, plus 4 word tags.


This beautiful kit is available at Digital Design Den

I've made these two pages with this really delightful kit:

Mothers and Daughters

Sweet and Lovely

1 comment: