Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Lazy Days" Collaboration Kit

Here it is! The new collaboration kit by the very talented designers over at Digidesignresort! It is called "Lazy Days" - hopefully we'll be able to spend lots of those out in the sunshine again soon!


The kit contains 34 papers and 85 beautiful elements - a set of matching styles is also included. The following designers created this beautiful collaboration for you:  AlenkaAurelieCajolineJanetBJMC, Kakleidesigns,KeepsakeGarden, Mary89Mirelle CandeloroMediterrankaMonika DesignsPliscrapSkute,Spiritfoxy, and StarSongStudio.

It is available HERE

I've created these two pages with this really gorgeous kit:

Curiosity

Pretty In Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment