Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Template Grab Bag by JenC Designs

Throughout the month of August I'll be a guest member on the CT of JenC Designs. I'm very pleased and honoured to be part of a great team and to be working for such a great designer!

Today I want to show you JenC's fabulous August Template Grab Bag, perfect if you're stuck in a digiscrapping rut and are looking for some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing again!


Jen's templates are CU-ok - no credit required. They come in PSD, PNG and Tif format and are ideal for the busy CT scrapper who needs a mojo boost.

The August Template Grab Bag is available at these stores:


I've created this page with the Jumbo Photo template #4 from the August Template Grab Bag and Jen's lovely kit "Best of Britain"

Olympic London


No comments:

Post a Comment