Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gotta Grab It! at Gottapixel - Teacher's Pet by JenC Designs

It's 'Gotta Grab It! time again at Gottapixel! Go and get all 'Gotta grab It!' products for just $1.00 each! JenC Designs has included this wonderful 'back to school'collection, called TEACHER'S PET. Full of vibrant colours and equally suited for boys and girls alike, this kit will get you in the mood for school in no time!







Included in this awesome collection are:

1 set of  elements with wordy bits (png, at 300 dpi)
1 set of 10 fresh and funky patterned papers (12" x  12", jpg, at 300 dpi)
1 set of 24 polka dot papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi)
1 set of 11 gingham print papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi)
1 set of 12 textured card stock solid papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi)
2 sets of Alphas
1 set of 4 CU friendly templates

The whole collection is available at Gottapixel

I've created this page with this fabulous collection! The Doodle Portrait I made from a photo of my son, using papers included in the collection. If you want to find out how to make such a Doodle Portrait, HERE is a wonderful tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment