Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Alejandro by Nydia's Scraps

This fabulous new kit by Nydia's Scraps was inspired by Nydia's son Alejandro who is a very gifted young man with many talents. the kit is great for older boys' pages but it is extremely versatile and works for many different occasions.


The kit contains 16 papers (3600 x 3600, jpg, at 300 dpi), 46 beautiful elements (png, at 300 dpi) and an Add-On set with 3 extra papers and 4 elements. It is available at


I've created these two pages with this lovely kit:

I Love My Car

The Call


No comments:

Post a Comment