Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, August 27, 2012

What Could Be by Studio4 Designworks

Today I want to introduce you to Darlene's new and very intriguing kit. It's called "What Could Be" and I couldn't think of a better title for it. The colours are very bright and vibrant and it is a conglomeration of many different styles: a bit of Whimsey, a bit of Altered Art, a bit of Art Journalling....it is so versatile that you can use it for many different projects - just let your imagination fly!



This fantastic, new kit contains 16 papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi) and 64 beautiful elements (png, at 300 dpi) and it is available at these stores:




I've created these two pages with this fun, colourful kit:







No comments:

Post a Comment