Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Garden Party by Studio 4 Designworks

Have a peek at this beautiful new kit by Studio 4 Designworks, called "Garden Party". A touch of vintage, a touch of shabby and many lovely, unique elements - this kit is perfect for all the photos you take outdoors at this most beautiful time of the year!


This gorgeous kit contains 18 beautiful plain and patterned papers and 52 lovely unique elements, all at 300 dpi. it is available at these stores:



I've created these two pages with this lovely kit:

Country Garden

Wild Cherry Blossoms


No comments:

Post a Comment