Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day by Day by Pliscrap

Today I want to show you a beautiful kit by Pliscrap, called 'Day by Day'.  Soft browns, pinks and just a few dashes of fresh greens and loads of beautiful elements make this kit very versatile and great for any occasion digiscrapping.


The kit contains 14 papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi) and 74 elements (png, at 300 dpi) and is available at Digidesignresort.

I've created these two pages with this charming kit:

A Time In My Life

A Moment In My Life


No comments:

Post a Comment