Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Let The Games Begin: Olympic Bundle

This Olympic Bundle is sure to bring you gold with all your layouts! Featuring the HUGE Let The Games Begin kit (51 papers and over 100 elements!), solids, word bits and flags all bundles together for one super deal!



The Let the Games Begin Bundle has been created for you by:  eqrAveziurNibbles SkribblesMoon DesignsLet Me Scrapbook and Studio4 Design*works and is available at


I've made these two pages with this fabulous collection:

Going for Gold

Olympic London

No comments:

Post a Comment