Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Tabea

Last Saturday Jürgen and I drove to Schwabach again to have a look how Tabea has grown and developed during the past two weeks. It was amazing, I hardly recognized her! She's become a proper little lady now! She's just starting to explore her surroundings now and it was really sweet to watch her tottering about on her little legs. She is about 4 weeks old now and still sleeps a lot but when she's awake she's a playful little darling! Of course we took a lot of photos - here are some of the cutest ones:







No comments:

Post a Comment