Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June QP-Contest at Coolscrapsdigital

Here's my entry for this month's QP-Contest over at Coolscrapsdigital. You can download this quickpage for free right here: . If you want to find out more about this fantastic contest, check out the forum at Coolscrapsdigital


For this QP I used the gorgeous kit: Devout Memory by KaKleidesigns which is available at Coolscrapsdigital:


Made in amazing tones of browns and peaches this vintage set is a real gem  for everyday motives as well as  for all those important occasions. This kit includes 16th papers of 12 x12 inches-JPG -300dpi, 2 capital and 2 lower cases alphas in 300dpi-PNG , 45th gorgeous elements in PNG-300dpi and 9 patterned vintage styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment