Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

News from Tabea

Last Thursday we went to visit Tabea probably for the last time before we can finally bring her home for good. OMG, you really wouldn't believe how much she's grown AGAIN during the last two weeks! She's such a cute little thing and getting quite independent now! We cuddled,  played with her and watched her play and romp around with her brothers and sisters. She likes following her dad around who isn't impressed at all by the constant attention of his offspring!:) it was lovely to see that Tabea took instantly to Urs - mind you, not much of a surprise here! Here are some more pictures of this gorgeous fur ball:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment