Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Feeling Collaboration Kit at Digidesignresort

Have a look at the gorgeous new collaboration kit that the Design Team over at Digidesignresort have created! A beautiful kit with a bit of purple and pink for all kind of summer layouts!

Papers: 43
Elements: 101

This kit is created for you by Alevtina Designs, Aquarius Designs, Aurelie, Azur, Butterfly Designs, Helena Monteiro, JanetB, Juli Designs, Kakleidesigns, MaChabine, Maria Designs, Mediterranka Designs, Saskia Designs, Star Song Studio and Pet El Designs


I have created these two pages with this truly wonderful and very versatile kit:

Answer July


The Feeling's Right

No comments:

Post a Comment