Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Day With Dad by Studio4 Designworks

Darlene Currie has just placed her new kit in the stores. It's called "A Day With Dad". This kit gives you lots of options to scrap that special page for that special man in your life. It can be your father, your husband, your grandfather, or a day spent with family. It's full of great elements and papers that are all full of great colour! The kit contains 20 - 300 dpi papers and 60 - 300 dpi png elements files.


This wonderful and fun kit is available at the following stores: Digiridooscraps and Godigitalscrapbooking.


And here's a LO I made:


Here's another one:



No comments:

Post a Comment