Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Midsummer Night by JanetB Designs

JanetB has just come up with another wonderful kit, called "Midsummer Night". Rich colors and textures are in this kit, which matches the others in the Mix & Match collection.  Lots of interesting and unique elements, and everything was created at 300 dpi for beautiful printing.  There are 9 papers and 25 elements, perfect for any occasion pages.


Here are two LO's I made with this wonderful kit. It's available at Digidesignresort


No comments:

Post a Comment