Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Golden Barberry Bundle

Nydia of Nydia's Scraps has just released a fantastic new kit called Golden Barberry. Together with a set of marvellous clusters and an Alpha set she's created a wonderful bundle which contains 11 papers (solid and patterned) and 42 png elements, all at 300 dpi. It's a delicate  kit with golds, purples, and greens...Perfect for indoor and outdoor photos!




The kit is available at Digiscrapaganza and Coolscrapsdigital

I've made these two LO's with this lovely kit:



No comments:

Post a Comment