Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Noel Chez Moi

I don't want to frighten you but it's only 68 days until Christmas! But don't panic - help is here! With the wonderful Christmas collection by Butterflies and Bluebells, called "Noel Chez Moi" you can get all your Christmas presents and Christmas cards done in plenty of time!


A fabulous Christmas Collection containing the full Noël Chez Moi kit (24 papers and 74 Elements),  4 Photomasks, Word Art and 4 beautiful Quick Pages designed by Sara of RA Ink Design Co.  The kit is available at the Digital Design Den for only US $ 9.49.


I've made these two LO's with this fantastic collection:


Santa Claus

The Most Magical Time of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment