Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Digidesignresort Collaboration Kit "Spring Song"

Let's welcome the first signs of spring with this gorgeous new collaboration kit, called "Spring Song" available at Digidesignresort.


This lovely kit was designed for you by:  AiyannaAlenkaAurelieBeedesignBenthaiKakleidesigns,KeepSake GardenMariscrapMediterranka, and Saskia Designs.

I've created these two pages with this really beautiful kit:

Spring Song

Vintage Spring


No comments:

Post a Comment