Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Digidesignresort Collab Kit "Someone Like You"

Say "I love you" to those who are really important to you! This kit is beautiful because it s neutral with its bright colours, beautiful elements and soft papers. Perfect for any kind of layouts of your babies, kids, loved ones, parents and family members.


The kit contains 96 elements and 49 papers and has been designed for you by:  AlenkaAurelieBeedesign,DoudouFeliHelena MonteiroJMCreationKakleidesignsKeepsake GardensMediterrankaMistica DesignsOS DesignPati AraujoPliscrapSarayanneSaskia DesignsSkute Designs

This lovely kit is available at Digidesignresort. 

Here are two LO's I've created with this gorgeous collaboration kit:

Everlasting

Someone Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment