Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

She Sells Seashells by Art for Scrapbooking

Sharon of Art for Scrapbooking was inspired by memories of holidays at the beach with her parents and all the old songs and nursary rhymes, like "She Sells Seashells by the Sea Shore" when she created this wonderful new kit.


The kit contains a total of 20 papers, 6 of which are solids and 4 are embossed. All papers are 12" x 12" at 300 dpi. There are also 36 unique elements at png format.

The kit is available at Godigitalscrapbooking

I've created this page with this truly fabulous kit:

She Sells Seashells

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment