Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Berry Sundae Collection by LouCee Creations

One of summer's simplest pleasures are scrmptious plump and colourful berries. And this kit has them all! It is a delightfullly delicious kit for a whole range of projects and/or occasions: recipe cards, invitations to a summer party, memories of long summer days spent out of doors with the whole family and many more.


The whole collection consists of the page kit which includes 12 3600 x 3600 papers, 6 of which are patterned. All papers are jpg format at 300 dpi and 53 beautiful elements, png format at 300 dpi.

In addition to the page kit the collection consists of 3 Alpha sets, a set of 11 torn edges, a set of 4 beautiful pre-shadowed clusters and a set of 4 pre-shadowed frame clusters.

The collection is available at Godigitalscrapbooking

I've made this page with this fabulous collection:

Raspberry Cutie!

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment