Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Touch of Grunge by Les idées de Christine

Have a look at this gorgeous, quite masculine kit, called *Touch of Grunge* by Les idées de Christine which is perfect for scrapping all those memories of your little and your big guys.


Many of the papers and elements are either hand drawn or painted by Christine or are digitally retouched photos. This magnificent kit contains 16 3600 x 3600 papers and 62 elements, all at 300 dpi and it is available at Godigitalscrapbooking

I've created these two pages with this fantastic kit:

Men and Boys

My Boy is all Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment