Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dark Reality by Maguette Design

Here's a fantastic digiscrapping kit by Maguette Design, called *Dark Reality*. Its mostly dark coloured, mystique papers contrast beautifully with bright red, orange and white elements. The kit is very versatile and offers many different scrapping opportunities.


This kit contains 12 papers at 3600 x 3600, saved as jpg files and 80 elements, saved as png files at 300 dpi and it is available at Digidesignresort

I've created these two pages with this gorgeous kit:

Contemplation

Happines Is...

No comments:

Post a Comment