Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lovely Day Full Kit by Verena Karolyi Designs

Today I'd like to present to you this absolutely stunningly beautiful new kit by Verena Karolyi Designs. Its vivid, bright and yet soft colours make it suitable for a whole host of projects and occasions but it lends itself particularly well to all your pages of and for your loved ones.


The kit contains 16 12" x 12" papers at 300 dpi and 52 cute and sweet elements in png format also all at 300 dpi. The kit is available at Godigitalscrapbooking.

I've made this page with this gorgeous, new kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment