Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Possibilities by JanetB Designs

Here is a wonderful new collection by JanetB!  Great things come with fresh starts!  Like a new year, a new home, a new job, a goal you've set for yourself.  This kit has fresh clean colors and can be used at any time of year or for any reason.  What are the possibilities in your life that you want to capture in a layout?

There is a set of clusters, a set of stacked papers, a set of 41 wordbits all at 300 dpi




This fantastic collection is available at Digidesignresort and at The Studio.

And here are two pages I've created with this awesome kit:

I can, I will

New Life


No comments:

Post a Comment