Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ryan's Ride by Studio4 Designworks

Here's another great kit by Studio4 Designworks. It's called Ryan's Ride and it's perfect for all your boy's photos. The kit is so versatile that you can use it for small boy's as well as for teenage boy's photos. The colours include browns and tans but also vivid greens and blues.


The kit contains 19 papers and 63 elements all at 300 dpi. The kit is available at Digidesignresort.

I've created these two pages with this wonderful, fun kit:

2012 Calendar - November

All Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment