Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sweet Holiday Surprise by Studio4 Designworks and K of D Designs

Here's a sweet, fun and colourful kit to get your started scrapping those sweet holiday photos. SWEET HOLIDAY SURPRISE. It's a great collaboration with K of D Designsthat will keep you scrapping for hours! This part contains 27 - 300 dpi png elements and 12 - 300 dpi papers in JPEG format. Also included is a 12 x 12 Christmas template. Kof D Design's contribution contains 3 alphas, 12 - 300 dpi papers and 30 elements with additional elements with shadows and some fabulous Word Art.








This delicious, yummy kit is available at Digiridoo Scraps and here's a page I made:

Sweet Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment