Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Classic Christmas by Studio4 Designworks

Celebrate and remember your favourite holiday memories with this classic and traditional Christmas kit. It contains your classic reds and greens, with a twist of blue. It contains 18 - 300 dpi JPEG Papers and 56 - 300 dpi Elements. S4H, S4O, personal use. Shadows are for preview purposes only.



This beautiful kit is available at these stores:




And here's a layout I made:




No comments:

Post a Comment