Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

framed Templates by JanetB Designs

This fantastic set of templates by JanetB Designs will be in the Digidesignresort  Advent calendar, but can be purchased at Digidesignresort if you miss one.  The set is perfect for single pages where you need lots of photos, or use these as album pages.  Don't forget that you can rotate these, or flip them vertically or horizontally to get multiple uses that look completely different!



Janet's TOU now includes the use of these templates by creative team members!  Please read it thoroughly.

Janet of JanetB Designs has other sets of page templates, and several sets of album templates in square or rectangular formats.  Be sure to check them out!


I've created these two LO's . The first LO was created with template #1, the second one with template#4, however I flipped this template vertically.



New Zealand's Beauty

Impressions of Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment