Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sea Passages by StarSongStudio

With its soft and tender blue and green colour palette, this kit is reminiscent of a gentle breeze off the ocean. It's perfect for all your seaside vacation photos or memories of day trips down to the beach.


This kit contains 16 papers, 12" x 12" in jpg format and 46 unique elements in png format, all at 300 dpi. It is available at these stores:


I've created these two pages with this wonderful kit:

Cwm yr Eglws

Sweet Summer Days


No comments:

Post a Comment