Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 2 Day: Basics by Soul 2 Soul Scraps

Hi there scrappers! Andrea back again - this time with an absolutely fabulous new kit by Soul 2 Soul Scraps, called "Day 2 Day: Basics" - and that's just what it is: a collection of basic elements and papers which will help you a lot with all your P365/P52 projects! I love all the bright, primary colours which make this kit extremely versatile and suitable for almost any occasion you can think of.


The kit contains 18 papers, 9 solid, 9 patterned in jpg format, 12"x12" and 46 basic elements in png format, all at 300 ppi. It is available at


And here is a page I've made with this lovely kit:

i-Dötzchen

 Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment