Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Manifested Memories by Studio4Designworks

We all love to manifest our memories - that's after all why we love to scrap. With this kit you can do just that. All your memories can be recreated with this kit. Full of some very fun ellies and wonderful colours this kit will allow you to scrap to your heart's content.



This wonderful kit contains 18 papers, 12" x 12" in jpg format and 57 unique elements in png format, all at 300 dpi. It is available at these stores:


In addition to the kit you can purchase a set of page stackers and a fabulous set of 4 templates




Or you can purchase all three items in one very good value for money bundle


I have created these two pages with the kit and the bundle:

Grey

Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment