Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dog Tales by StarSongStudio

Hi there scrappers! Have a peek at this fabulous new kit by Ann of StarSongStudio, called "Dog Tales". It combines two of Ann's great loves: dogs and books. The kit is filled with dog themed papers and elements and a collection of dog themed and plain books to record your very own dog stories and photos.


The kit contains 15 textured papers, 12"x12", in jpg format and 53 (plus 1 variation) elements in png fomat, all at 300 ppi and it is available at these stores:


And here are two pages I've made with this lovely kit:

A dog's Tail

BFF

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment