Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beach Trip by Couric Designs

Today I want to show you a fabulous new beach kit, called "Beach Trip" by Couric designs. What makes this kit so special is the almost dreamy quality of its elements and papers which is largely due to the very soft blues, greens and cream colours that were used in this kit. Perfect for all your extra special vacation memories or even some more *artsy* projects as shown below.


The kit consists of

(18) designer Papers
(37) Unique elements
(9)   Word Art

Papers are 12x12 in JPG @ 300 dpi
all elments, Word Art and Alpha in PNG @ 300 dpi

This beautiful kit is available at Godigitalscrapbooking 

And here is a page I've created with this lovely kit

Ocean View





No comments:

Post a Comment