Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Good Old Times by MC Designs

Today I want to show you a lovely kit by MC Designs. It's called "Good Old Times". It's perfect for  heritage pages, pages of your own childhood but also for your present pages. It's great for romantic occasions, for baby photos and lots more.



The kit contains 21 papers and 107 really cute elements - best of all you get the Alpha for free! This lovely kit is available at Digidesignresort.

Here are two pages I've made with this lovely kit:

Sweet Moments

A Perfect Day




 

No comments:

Post a Comment