Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Freezy Touch by Aurélie

Hi everyboody! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fun New Year's Eve! Here's the first kit I would like to sahow you this year: It's called "Freezy Touch" and was designed by Aurélie and it is available at Digidesignresort



A fantastic kit for all sorts of occasions, predominantly blue shades with just a splash of yellow - the kit contains 18 papers and 81 beautiful elements all at 300 dpi.

Here are two LO's I made with this really gorgeous kit:

My Precious

Burmese Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment