Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My First Words - ABCs by Studio 4 Designeworks

Here's a wonderful new kit for you by Studio 4 Designworks. It's called My First Words - ABCs and it's not like any baby themed kit you've ever seen. This is a ONE OF A KIND Kit. Do you remember your child's first word and every one after that for quite some time? This kit is geared especially for that. Darlene has provided an element that starts with every letter of the alphabet! Of course, there is more to the kit and if you purchase the kit - you get the Alpha for FREE. That way you can make up your own words if your children have their own "special" first words. This kit gives you the option to use what's provided or create your own special words. Also co-ordinating with this kit that you can pick up for a "steal" is a special WORD ART pack that contains some more special words that usually enter children's vocabularies in their first couple of years. The kit contains 20 - 300 dpi papers and 54 - 300 dpi png elements files. Shadows are for preview purposes only. S4O/PU.


The kit is available at these stores:





And here are two LO's I've created with this really beautiful and fun kit:

D Is For Dirty

The ABC of Love


No comments:

Post a Comment