Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celebrate Mega Collection by Bluebells and Butterflies

Today I'd like to introduce to you a fantastic new Mega Collection by Bluebells and Butterflies, called Celebrate! 


This stunning Collection comprises 3 paper kits, each containing 9 papers, one of which is a pretty, stacked paper with shaped edges, 27 papers in total. Celebrate Collection also has 6 Element kits comprising: 12 Gift Tags, 28 Stamps and Stickers, 8 Word Art, 6 Doodle Frames with clipping masks, 9 Doodle Gift Boxes and 30 bows and ribbons in 6 different styles. PU and S4H.

All the paper and element kits can be purchased individually. The collection is extremely versatile not least due to three different colour schemes which you can use on their own or mix and match. This stunning collection can be used for baby pages, childrens' LO's, any sort of celebration or anniversary. It works also very well for wedding pages.

The collection and/or individual kits is availble at the Digital Design Den

Here are two LO's I've created with this wonderful collection:

Precious

You Make Me Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment