Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunkissed Bundle by Janet-B Designs

Here's a wonderful new kit for you designed by Janet-B, called "Sunkissed"! Bright, sunshiny yellows fill this kit along with touches of orange, blue and green.  A variety of patterned and textured papers provide a happy backdrop for your photos from summer adventures, to parties, or even special invitations and note cards.  Created at 300 dpi for beautiful printing, there are 12 papers and 33 unique elements, no repeats and no recolored elements.




This is the bundle of all the matching pieces for Sunkissed!  It contains a full page kit with 12 papers and 33 uniques elements, a set of wordart, a shabby denim alpha, and a set of clusters and stacked papers. The bundle is available at:

Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I've created these trwo LO's with this truly wonderful kit:

You Light My World

Kissed By The Sun







No comments:

Post a Comment